Please have any cars that are leaving during treatment parked on the street or away from the driveway before we arrive as we will reverse into your driveway.
- We will require access to the manhole. If you have stored items limiting access please ensure the items are moved before treatment.
- Have all children’s toys, clothes, etc off the floor to allow us access to skirting boards where possible. There is no need to move large furniture items like beds, bookcases, or TV units.
- There is no need to remove items from Kitchen cupboards. We mainly use a gel to control cockroaches unless there is a severe infestation, in which case we will recommend further treatments.
- Please be cautious of slippery floors during and after treatment.
- Please pick up any animal droppings around the yard. No-one likes to step in poop!
- Please close all external windows and doors. This prevents spray drift from coming indoors.
- Ensure there is no washing on the clothesline. We will spray the clothesline for spiders. You may hang washing out 30 minutes after the treatment is finished.
- Remain indoors during treatment and avoid entering and exiting the property during treatment.
Notify us if you have
- Schools, Family Day Care, or childminding facilities next door or near your house.
- Organic gardens, vegetable gardens, or edible plants as we will avoid spraying near these areas.
- Fish ponds will need to be covered. Please also notify us if your neighbour has fish ponds and notify them of our appointment so they can cover their ponds during treatment.
- Animals – most animals are fine to stay during treatment, however, if you are concerned, we recommend you remove the pets on the day of treatment.
- House-washing – we recommend cleaning within 2 weeks before treatment, or 6 weeks after treatment. This allows the most effective control and longest-lasting treatment.
- Windows – you can clean the windows any time after treatment with glass cleaner or cloth.
- Cob-webbing can be done from 1 week after treatment.
- Kitchen cupboards – if you’re planning to clean out your kitchen cupboards, we recommend thorough cleaning before treatment to allow the gel to remain long after treatment.
- Floors should be mopped before treatment or 2 weeks after treatment. This allows better residual control for longer-lasting results.
If you have any questions regarding your treatment or in preparing for your appointment, please do not hesitate to contact our office.